Have you had exposure to working within HR or recruitment?
If so, please read on…
Who you will be working for:
Our client is a specialist data consultancy. They work with very big brands and recruit top talent within the data sector.
Having worked collaboratively with them most recently we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation. This position will be in the Talent team, who are both sociable and results focused.
What would you be doing?
We are looking for someone with good work ethics, relevant experience and a genuine enthusiasm and commitment towards their work. This is permanent and full-time position to start ASAP.
This position will involve the coordination of graduates and qualified professionals across the business and will support the development, management and execution of the recruitment.
This will include:
- Interviews– coordinating interviews both telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Reviewing and shortlisting video and paper applications.
- In person, telephone and email coordination and scheduling of interviews across departments.
- Marking interview group’s assessment tasks.
- Administration – job posting and tracking applicant activity.
- Working collaboratively with different departments
- Supporting with any other general recruitment related activities where required.
- Ensuring full Candidate turnaround and coordination.
- Updating and logging of information on the database.
- Degree education or equivalent
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times
- Positive approach to your work and working as part of a small team.
- Strong organisational skills are required in this fast paced and hands on role
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Previous experience within a similar role – desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional Outlook skills are essential.
In return, the benefits are outstanding; as well as joining a fantastic Company your salary will be competitive plus a performance related bonus, with a generous annual leave entitlement (and much more)…
The Internal Recruiter is a permanent position paying between £28,000 - £35,000 pa – salary will be dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for the Internal Recruiter position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.