All you need to know including who’s who at GY, what we need from you, how the pay system works and lots more (379KB PDF).
Starting work with GY and don’t have a P45? Fill in the HMRC starter form and send it to us so we can get you on the right tax code (393KB PDF).
First time users, please refer to your invitation email. Other users, please click to log in to the timesheet portal.
To draw all or part of your holiday fund, simply click through to the request form and follow the steps.
Leaving GY for a new employer? To request your P45 form please click through and follow the steps.
Enter your total hours/days, pay rate and/or holiday pay. Our useful calculator shows likely net pay.
How to sort out your NI number, your banking, your accommodation – and lots of other useful stuff (498KB PDF).
Helpful guidance notes about how tax and NI works, and how to make sure you’re on track (344KB PDF).
I confirm that:
1. I have watched the BPP Data Protection Training video available at https://vimeo.com/302289868
2. I understand my responsibilities and obligations in respect of data protection in the course of my engagement at BPP
3. I understand that I must abide by the terms of BPP Email Policy and have been given copy of the said policy
4. I understand that failure to comply with the data protection training and BPP email policy could result in the termination of my engagement with BPP;
5. I understand that any suspected data breaches should be immediately escalated to firstname.lastname@example.org regardless who committed the breach and;
6. If I am unclear on my obligations and responsibilities in respect of data protection, or have a specific data protection query, I should raise this with Data Protection team at email@example.com
Please enable frames