On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced trainer to take responsibility for the design, development and delivery of a training programme.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a UK based charity organisation focused on a fundamental human rights area.
What would you be doing?
As Trainer you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a training programme for financial services institutions, to enable them to better support vulnerable customers.
- Designing an agreed programme of training, in co-production with a wide range of stakeholders
- Prepare, plan and deliver the training programme for an identified pilot audience, using learnings to shape a programme for national rollout.
- Work closely with the Senior Programme Co-ordinator to contribute knowledge, evidence and best
- practice to the development of the training.
- Share learnings from delivery of training to help create a business model for sustainable delivery of training.
- Manage the booking of training venues for course delivery, coordinate course notes and materials required for the delivery of all courses ensuring they meet required quality standards.
- Coordinate requisitions, invoice processing and credit control processes with Finance.
- Deliver training to a range of audiences including internal staff, external paying customers and external customers via grant funded contracts.
- Ensure up-to-date theoretical and practical knowledge in order to deliver a catalogue of existing and new courses to a range of audiences.
- Continuously strive to enhance training delivery through using new and innovative methods of delivery including online platforms and face to face methods.
- Through insight gained as part of training delivery, input into ideas for new courses.
- Provide additional support within Professional Services as required…
- Relevant experience in a similar training position - Experience of preparing, planning and delivering training courses to individuals and groups.
- Knowledge of housing law - essential.
- Experience of managing relationships across multiple stakeholders, including other agencies.
- Experience of using a range of IT tools to carry out your work, including Microsoft Office applications, reporting systems, internet, email etc.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
In return the Trainer is a 12 month fixed term contract and full time position paying up to £28,390.11pa plus London Weighting allowance of £4.689.79pa.
How to apply
To apply for the Trainer position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.