We are currently recruiting for two Scheduling Officers who will be managing and coordinating cases and communicating regularly with stakeholders.
If you have experience scheduling and organising hearings, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK by ensuring that high standards are upheld at all times. The role is based in an excellent location and is a really exciting opportunity.
What will you be doing?
We are currently recruiting for two Scheduling Officers. One is a permanent position and the other is a fixed term contract. You will be responsible for managing and scheduling all cases, managing and finding solutions to logistical issues and communicating regularly with stakeholders.
- Schedule and coordinate all hearings.
- Manage a varied and complex mix of cases.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Manage logistical issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Draft and publish information on the website.
- Manage suppliers.
- Must have experience of scheduling and organising hearings.
- Desirable; experience of working with committees or panels.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and work for a non-profit organisation dedicated to maintaining high standards within the healthcare sector. We are recruiting for two Scheduling Officers, one permanent and one fixed term contract, with a salary of up to £25,000 (depending on experience) with some fantastic benefits.
Please click on the link below to apply.