Are you an experienced receptionist? Do you have a passion for delivering an exceptional level of customer service?
If so, we really would like to hear from you. Please read on…
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a top international management consultancy located in Central London with stylish skyline offices. Having placed people over the years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for someone with exceptional work ethics, who is keen to learn and has a positive attitude. This is a permanent and full-time position.
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Monitoring access to the building including issuing passes.
- Receiving and managing all telephone enquiries.
- Booking rooms using room management software.
- Coordinating refreshment requests.
- Assisting with IT (including setting up video conferences) and troubleshooting to resolve any issues.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and be adaptable to the varied demands of the role.
- Alongside this you will be approachable, confident and professional with excellent demonstrated customer service experience.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a customer services or reception role preferably in professional services.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
- Positive approach to your work.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- A good problem solver.
- Computer literacy across all Microsoft packages essential (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
You would be joining a fantastic Company and working as part of a polished, professional and friendly team.
This permanent receptionist role 9:00am-5:30pm is paying up to £29,000 (depending on experience) as well as some outstanding benefits. These include a performance related bonus, a generous annual leave entitlement, life assurance, private medical health insurance, sick pay, travel insurance and a generous pension scheme (and much more).
How to apply?
To apply for the Receptionist position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.