We are currently recruiting for an Project Officer to start immediately on a 6-12 week temporary contract. The role is full time- remote based for now; paying £17 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Using SPSS, cleaning, analysing and preparing large data sets for reporting, according to project written protocols
- Liaising with audit participants, Steering Group members, Clinical leads/ consultants and other stakeholders
- Creating updates for participants and emailouts using Dotmailer
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Checking data and liaising with audit participants
- Entering data into report templates
- Preparation, mailing of audit materials and guidance, and follow up correspondence
- Organising online events and workshops
- Other project tasks as required
- Confident user of statistical packages including SPSS and Excel – use of SPSS in previous employment preferred.
- High level of numeracy, excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed