We are looking for a part-qualified or qualified accountancy or tax professional who is seeking a change in career (for example holding ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS or AAT level 4). In addition to being part or fully qualified you will also need to have an interest in mentoring and coaching, be approachable, hold exceptional communication skills both verbal and written and enjoy speaking with people. For the right individual full training will be given.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a permanent opportunity and will be primarily home based with occasional in office, London based visits each week/month.
What will you be doing?
As Finance Coach you will work alongside other coaches and advisors providing support and advice to students throughout their studies. You will provide a tailored approach to each student with a focus on successful completion of the finance course being studied.
Other Key duties include:
- Provide one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who require it.
- Monitor performance of students throughout their studies.
- Providing feedback on student submissions for skills and behaviour development assignments.
- Work with Quality Assurance Teams to ensure all quality assurance requirements are being met.
- Provide reporting analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- Completing required documentation within defined timescales.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively undertaking any other duties as required.
- Relevant qualification at academic Level 3,4 or 7 (relevant to Accountancy & Tax) such as those provided by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW or ICAS.
- Focused and passionate about the success of others as well as seeking to improve and enhance the experience of others.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders.
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively.
- An ability to take responsibility for the development of your own knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, over the telephone and face to face.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The Finance Coach position offers an attractive package including a salary of £43,000-£45,000pa (depending on experience).
This position is a permanent full or part-time opportunity and will be mainly home based with some in office visits. Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.