If you are seeking a part-time position (30 hours per week) and have previous experience within a fast paced and demanding position then please do read on…
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a well-known and established children’s charity.
What will you be doing?
The role of Executive Assistant will be to provide support to the Director. The day to day will also include supporting with project management across departments to support administrative development and delivery across the Charity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration – organising meetings for the Director, travel planning, report writing, minute taking, working closely with colleagues and any other administrative support required to the Director.
- Relationship building – management of all communications from and to the Director, management of stakeholder relationships and acting up as first point of contact where required.
- General support – Supporting with projects across departments where required, management of systems, overseeing delivery of topics, participating in events, attending relevant training and remaining up to date on Charity activities and development.
The part-time Executive Assistant will be a varied and fast paced position. You will need a ‘can do’ attitude, a proactive approach to problem solving and flexible approach to working with colleagues. In addition, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role working across a variety of projects and teams.
- Experience of planning and coordination of large events.
- Experience of working within a fast paced and demanding role.
- Exceptional time management - Ability to prioritise workloads for yourself and others.
- To be extremely well organised and have good attention to detail.
- High level of Computer literacy; with advanced skills with Microsoft packages i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexibility and capability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willingness to coordinate events and workshops.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Previous not-for-profit experience desired but not essential.
The part-time Executive Assistant position is a permanent role working across 4 or 5 days per week (30 hours per week), the salary is £26,468pa (dependent of experience – the full-time equivalent is £30,439pa) – plus great benefits.
How to apply
To Apply for the part-time Executive Assistant role, YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE