We are recruiting for an Administrator to work for an educational institution based in Leeds. This is a temp role for roughly 1 month, with potential to be extended. This role is starting ASAP on a part time basis, working 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday) paying £11 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
You will be working as part of a small and collective admin team, undertaking all administrative and other ad-hoc tasks. Including data entry and processing invoices, to ensure the smooth running of the Leeds office.
The ideal candidate will preferably be a recent graduate, looking to build on administrative and office support-based experience. The skills required include:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Internet, databases
This is a great opportunity to become part of a highly established educational institution and to work within in a friendly and experienced team. This is a Temp contract on a part-time basis, working 2 days (Thursday and Friday) and is paying a competitive £11 p/h.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants with unfortunately be missed*