We are seeking a self-motivated and unflappable Office Manager with experience in contracts, IT support, Health and Safety, Security Management and Facilities. If this sounds like you, please read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a growing and innovative award-winning creative Consultancy located in Central London. They have a welcoming, diverse and open company culture.
What will you be doing?
The position of Office Manager is newly created and offers a truly unique opportunity to work within a genuinely friendly and engaging, team focused environment. Our Client is open to meeting with Office Managers who are seeking contract work (from 9 months to 1 year) – those holding a valid visa for contracted periods of work are also encouraged to apply.
As Office Manager your key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Working closely alongside Senior Managers across the business including the HR Manager.
- Supporting with audit related projects.
- Management and maintenance of internal systems, overseeing supplies and supplier activity.
- Being hands on with space optimisation, research, general coordination and troubleshooting.
- Implementation of Health and Safety initiatives and acting up as First Aider and Fire Warden.
- Operational support to the team and Directors – will include diary management, managing budgets, collating reports and organising of board meetings and actions.
- Overseeing the team administrator.
You will have a flexible approach to hard work and be a results focused person who enjoys adding value to what they do. You will need:
- To be an exceptional communicator who is confidently able to get themselves heard.
- Previous experience with project management.
- To be exceptionally well organised with a proactive approach to getting things done.
- Knowledge of auditing/ISO would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experiences of supporting or leading junior members of staff.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Time management with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A proactive and highly adaptable approach to work.
- To be a true team player.
In return, our Client will offer an attractive basic salary up to 32,000pa (dependent on experience) plus discretionary bonus of up to 10%. Other exciting benefits include Health and travel insurance, early finish on a Friday plus much, much more. Professional development and training will be encouraged.
The Office Manager is a full-time position. Our Client is open to applications from those seeking a 1 year fixed term contract.
How to apply
To apply for the Office Manager position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.