WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Consistently deliver a high quality service to all customers
- Meet and greet students and give advice
- Help run the office and do some basic administration
- Return calls to customers when promised and respond as appropriate
- Invigilate on-line exams
- Provide accurate responses to customer enquiries, and relevant and up to date literature and information as appropriate
- You will have some office based experience
- Ideally you will have experience of invigilating exams
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative
- A clear telephone voice with a polite, tactful and friendly attitude