Our Client is seeking a temporary to permanent Membership Secretary with previous experiences with membership coordination, including events and marketing.
If you have experiences across all of these areas, please do read on..
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a long standing and centrally located membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
You will be the first point of contact for members of this wonderfully bespoke and unique organisation. Working within a small team you will enjoy working closely and at times independently.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Member networking and relationship building – including occasional travel.
- Member engagement, retention and recruitment.
- Membership information gathering.
- Subscription renewals.
- Event attendance, planning and organisation.
- Subscription Renewal for members.
- General Communication – social media, newsletter and other related general advertising.
- CRM and data management.
- Dealing with enquiries.
- Acting up as the first point of contact for all members.
- General related administration – updating CRM systems, taking payments, logging information etc.
You will be a natural relationship builder who enjoys providing a high level of service within memberships.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Membership experiences essential.
- Event and Marketing experiences highly desired.
- Experiences with stakeholder engagement.
- Commercial approach and acumen.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills essential.
- Pro-active and results driven approach to work.
- You’ll have good attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
As Membership Secretary you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £35,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits such as free lunches and much more.
The Membership Secretary position is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.