We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive with a keen interest in luxury travel marketing.
You will be responsible for implementing a range of marketing activities including email marketing and social media, together with creating, loading and updating the content our client's website to build their portfolio of properties.
- Producing regular client emails, giving creative input into content and design.
- Managing social media channels, coming up with ideas for daily posts, to increase engagement and reach.
- Create property PDF presentations using Adobe InDesign.
- Write and edit blog articles, destination guides and other content for the website.
- Researching and contacting property operators to expand our portfolio.
- Brief copywriters and manage the production of property descriptions and blog articles.
- Proof reading and editing descriptive copy written by external writers.
- Loading new property information onto the website.
- Managing web content and keeping the website updated with correct information and special offers.
- Maintaining a database of property and supplier information.
- Resizing images using photoshop.
- Creating property videos for YouTube.
- Improving and optimising website content for Google ranking performance.
Our client is a specialist agent for exclusive luxury villas and ski chalets worldwide.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck in to any task.
- Keen to develop a career in the travel marketing sector.
- Creative and willing to put forward ideas.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent grammar and attention to detail.
- Copywriting ability for blogs, social media and other web content.
- Computer literate. Mailchimp, WordPress, InDesign or Photoshop knowledge a bonus.
- Proficient user of social media (Facebook, Instagram).
- Happy to work within a small office environment.
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts preferable.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Office location: South Wimbledon, London