Do you enjoy creating all external and internal communications and researching PR opportunities?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is an exceptional Interior Design company located in West London.
What will you be doing?
You will be producing and creating marketing materials and creating all external and internal marketing communications including presentations, brochures, advertising, literature and other marketing materials.
- Creating all internal and external communications including newsletters, blogs, social media and papers.
- Researching PR opportunities including press releases.
- Creating guidelines for the brand.
- Monitor analyse and report on performance of communications.
- Maintain databases and websites for projects.
- Assisting in the design implementation and coordination of events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Liaising with suppliers and external agents.
- Experience creating internal and external communications.
- Proactive problem solvers.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills,
You will be joining an exceptional interior design company and working within a supportive and friendly team. The salary is £26,000-£32,000 (depending on experience) as well as including some fantastic benefits.
How to apply
To apply for this Marketing Coordinator role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Rosa Buttifint at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.