We are seeking an experienced Data Manager. You will need to have had previous experiences across managing and improving digital solutions.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a UK based energy focused organisation.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a good reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Junior Data Manager you will work across various teams within this energy focused organisation. In addition to managing the digital solutions, the Junior Data Manager will be required to provide presentations, writing of specifications, technical review and critique. A vital part of the role is to also manage and participate in a number of data or digitalisation working groups and to assist in the delivery of actions and projects emerging from these groups.
- You will work with the Head of Innovation to manage various data and digitalisation projects.
- You will identify continuous improvements to digital systems and enter into discussions with delivery partners in order for these to be completed.
- You will work cross-department acting as subject matter expert for any digital solutions and initiatives.
- Manage and deliver system reports to various internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Be a point of contact for Data Governance and the management of data.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement, including organising stakeholder engagement events.
- Engage with wider industry stakeholders.
- Represent at relevant committees/meetings connected with Data and Digitalisation.
- Provide support for staff and Network members in the use of the Digital Solutions, administration, meeting facilitation, governance drafting, reporting, etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience in operating and managing digital systems and initiatives, and a sound technical knowledge of data architecture, modelling, data standards, governance, GIS and ICT systems is essential.
- Experiences with project management, procurement processes, and contract management of third-party suppliers through service implementation and operation – would be highly desired.
- Proven experience in a similar role essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
The Junior Data Manager position is permanent, paying up to £50,000 pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits.
Our client is open to both those willing to work in office at the right time or from home.
How to apply
To apply for the Junior Data Manager position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.