Online Support Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an Online Support Assistant to 9 December 2021 - 21 January 2022 Interview will be the Tuesday 7th December
The role is remote and is paying a competitive £12.50 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
part-time, flexible hourly rate between 9 December and 7 January (Mon-Sun). Full time Mon/Fri from 10 January to 21 January 2022. 8-9 hours per day (+1 hour lunch)
- Hosting an online platform;-
- To be the first point pf contact for our client
- Provide basic technical assistance to attendees
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- Register delegates, speakers and guests and process payments and refunds.
- Moderate chat or act as room host in virtual platform
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based