Are you a graduate looking to start your career in IT and have a passion to learn and gain experience within a supportive team environment? Please read on as this could be the role for you…
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a City based membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
As IT Graduate you will launching your IT career working closely alongside the head of IT; you will be encouraged to develop your skills in the areas of maintaining, upgrading and monitoring computer systems while supporting colleagues when they experience IT problems or need help setting up IT equipment.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Providing day to day technical support
- Setting up IT equipment
- Assisting in troubleshooting for all IT issues
- Support in maintaining internal infrastructures
- Perform all routine audits
- Supporting with server administration as required
- Supporting members of the IT team with projects as required
This is a truly unique opportunity to start your career and gain experience within an IT support role.
- Relevant degree – ideally information technology or computer science
- Working knowledge of IT systems (e.g.: Windows)
- Knowledge in building/installing IT equipment and computers
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Great attention to detail
- Show an enthusiasm for gaining knowledge and experience
The IT Graduate is a 1-year fixed term contract initially and an opportunity to gain hands on experience within a supportive team and a wonderful membership organisation.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £17,500pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits.
The IT Graduate position is a 1-year fixed term contract and full-time position.