We are currently recruiting for an Faculties Administrator to start immediately on a 3 month temporary contract. Working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £15.50 -£17.50 an hour depending Experience. This role is a remote based role.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body. We are ideally looking for someone from a similar background.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage and interact with all trainee-related projects and processes including trainee registration
- Act as first point of call for all trainee and member queries and manage FPM inbox
- Coordinate membership applications:
- Organise application forms, regulations and maintain membership database
- Ensure applicants applying for individual categories of Fellowship and Membership meet the allocated criteria and liaise as necessary to resolve problems and issues with application forms and eligibility
- Serve as secretary for all relevant Committees and working parties, including preparing agendas and papers; advising on items; minute taking; developing and undertaking action points; exercising independent judgment and taking appropriate action within areas of competence
- Healthcare/Medical/NHS experience (highly desirable)
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Committee servicing experience
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed