We are URGENTLY recruiting for an Exam Invigilator in Guildford for this SATURDAY MARCH 7TH , the shift is working 7:30am – 2pm, pay is £10 p/hour.
Address: University of Surrey, Lecture Theatre, Stag Hill Campus, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH
Please only reply to this advert if you are available to work this Saturday. Once registered we can also keep you in the loop on more exam dates in the future.
Who will you be working for
A dynamic exam services company and English school, experts in the growing field of computer-based testing.
What will you be doing
- Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- Checking attendance during examinations
Previous experience in teaching or exam invigilation is highly desirable. The exams this Saturday are IELTS exams. The individual will need to adhere to the rules and regulations set by the establishment to ensure the exam runs correctly and effectively.
What’s in it for you
This is currently a 1 day booking but opportunities for more invigilation work will arise in the future. The opportunity is on March 7th, working 07:30am – 2pm.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE