A large-scale exam is taking place in Edinburgh, scheduled for June 2020, and we are looking to recruit 80-100 invigilators!
Pay - £10 - £12.50 p/hour
The exam is currently scheduled to take place on June 6th, 2020 – and you will be required to attend a training day on the 3rd or 4th of June.
Who will you be working for
A dynamic exam services company and English school, experts in the growing field of computer-based testing.
What will you be doing
- Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- Offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- Checking attendance during examinations
Previous experience in teaching or exam invigilation is desirable. The individual will need to adhere to the rules and regulations set by the establishment to ensure the exam runs effectively.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE