This is a permanent and part-time role, working three days a week (Saturday, Sunday and one other day midweek). The working hours are 8.15am – 6.30pm.
Our Client has an opening in their Leeds office; they are busy examinations board. The pro-rata salary is £20,800pa.
Duties will involve:
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Checking ID
- Checking and verifying registration documents
- Managing flow of candidates in and out of the centre
- Scanning and uploading documents to the database
- Managing customers on a face to face basis
- Available to start immediately and commit to a flexible working pattern
- Experienced in a customer service and administrative roles
- Exceptional customer service skills are paramount
- Strong attention to detail essential
- You will have excellent communication skills and able to liaise effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent time management skills
The Exam Centre Registrar is a permanent position. The applicable pro-rata salary is up to £20,800pa (dependent on experience). The position also offers exceptional benefits, such as Private medical, Life Assurance, Season loan ticket, free access to courses and more...
Are you keen to find out more?
Please click on the link below to apply.