We are currently recruiting for a Digital Transformation Manager to start immediately on a Temporary contract for 3-6 months. This is a full-time, temporary role paying £45,000-50,000 per annum.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Supporting the Head of Digital to transform the organisations website, microsites and supporting systems and processes to assist in delivering the aims of Digital Strategy
- Managing the transition to the new content management system on behalf of the digital team
- Managing the roll-out of CMS training for relevant members of staff across the organisation
- Supporting the Head of Digital in delivering a new website
- Providing expert advice to content teams on site architecture, content presentation, functionality
- Support the Head of Digital by managing the roll out and ongoing delivery of user-centred content training to web content authors across the organisation
- Managing processes and systems which encourage user feedback
- Line manage the digital transformation officer and digital officer
- Contributing to the overall work of the Strategic communications department, by leading projects and adding value to the organisation’s communications work more broadly
- Experience managing transformation projects
- Knowledge and experience managing at least three of the following areas of digital communications: web, social media, eNewsletters, mobile apps
- Experience setting up and managing multiple systems to produce web user feedback
- Experience developing and managing analytics systems
- Experience designing and implementing organisation-wide training on other digital
- Experience in managing a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this temp role, please press the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed