We are seeking a Contract Manager. You will have strong practical and working knowledge of legislation and GDPR in addition to having previous exposure to different types of contracts..
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. You will be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape an eco-friendlier future.
What will you be doing?
As Contract Manager you will have a commercial approach while managing a wide range of contracts across the business – you will be drafting new contracts, simplifying contract details for other people, dealing with the full contract lifecycle inc. drafting, negotiating and presenting.
Key duties to also include:
- Assessing contractual activity to identify risk and benefits.
- Analysing both new and existing contracts,
- Seek approval for terms.
- Ensure contracts are managed in line with compliance standard (to include ISO and GDPR).
- Maintenance of commercial relationships.
- Drafting, negotiation and presentation of contacts.
- Operations e.g., training and support of employees on any legal and/or commercial matters.
- Support the procurement of new suppliers.
- Any other related and required duties.
You will have at least 5 years of commercial and relevant experience within consultancy, energy sector or professional services. You will also be educated to degree level or equivalent.
You will also need:
- An understanding of contract and commercial law.
- An understanding of drafting of contractual terms and conditions.
- Confidence providing advice.
- Ability to translate legislation and contracts for others.
- Exposure to different type of contracts for example, client, vendor, Licensing, subcontracts and partnership models.
- Ability to work autonomously in a standalone position.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Deliver a high quality of work and be self-motivated.
The Contract Manager is a permanent opportunity. The applicable salary is £40,000-£55,000 plus exceptional benefits including, discretionary bonus, flexible working, healthcare, life assurance and much more.
Please click to apply below.