We are supporting our client to recruit a Committee Services Officer. You will need previous experience with board and committee meeting and support.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice.
What will you be doing?
As Committee Services Officer you will have a key role in supporting the committees which oversee the delivery of examinations and training. You will provide excellent administrative support to a range of committees to assist them in carrying out their core functions. This will involve working closely with clinical leaders and colleagues.
You will also:
- Ensuring that Chairs are appropriately briefed ahead of meetings, providing advice on agenda items and issues arising.
- Prepare agendas and supporting papers and produce concise and accurate minutes and action plans in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that all information required for meetings is collated and distributed.
- Produce high quality documentation for internal and external stakeholders, including reports and briefing papers.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Scheduling of annual meeting calendar, including room bookings and invitations and arrangements for any
- other requirements
- Managing membership of committees, including liaising with external stakeholders to identify new members and confirm appointments.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably expected, and which are commensurate with the level of the post.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar committee support role.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- An ability to establish relationships and communicate effectively with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
The Committee Services Officer is a permanent position paying a salary of £23,207 - £25,223pa (salary is dependent on experience).
To apply for the Committee Services Officer opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.