WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage client administration and service support within prescribed timelines, this will include but not be limited to:
- Processing records on all systems
- Responding to student and client enquiries, processing orders, processing transfers, organising mock examinations, invoicing, reporting to clients, students and internal stakeholders, tracking monthly revenue and reporting same to internal stakeholders
- Pro actively support clients/students eg. Assistance when re-sitting exams, congratulate successful exam passes particularly when multiple attempts, tutor 1:1, obtaining performance reports from examining body, assisting with log-on queries in respect of online support systems
- Pro actively provide client feedback/notify Business Development Managers and Account Managers of all positive feedback and issues/areas of client concern
- Work closely and actively with Service Delivery Manager, to ensure SLAs are met and provide the provision of consistent excellent service.
- Maintain strong client relationships through regular close account management which will include telephone and email communication
- Meet own, team and department Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Providing regular support/absence back up to colleagues as directed by the Team Manager
- Attend functions, including opening evenings, open days, client visits, student and corporate client events
- Assist in MI reports – Intermediate to Advanced Excel levels desirable
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required by the Management Team
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word)
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated, and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive