WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- The purpose of this role is to support the Service Delivery Manager and students through excellent service and delivery
- You will be responsive to student and training manager requests and requirements, and process all study bookings
- Responding to student and client enquiries, processing orders, processing transfers, organising mock examinations, invoicing, reporting to clients, students and internal stakeholders, tracking monthly revenue and reporting same to internal stakeholders
- Maintain high standards of work and professionalism at all times, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication
- Build, manage and maintain strong inter-departmental relationships and communication within the organisation and work in partnership with other team members
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Must have some proven administrative experience
- Must be IT literate and able to use MS Excel