Do you have energy sector sector? Are you highly organised with UK retail knowledge? Do you enjoy identifying problems and developing solutions?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. Be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape a eco-friendlier future for everyone’s benefit.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within the energy industry to identify problems and find solutions, carry out research, document and present findings to stakeholders.
Key duties to include:
- Executing project plans.
- Building strong relationships with client and customers.
- Identifying and developing solutions based on industry discussions.
- Researching industry background and industry developments.
- Responding to consultation responses and providing friendly and reliable advice on changes and SEC processes.
- Analyse impact of changes.
- Preparing reports and material and presenting to industry stakeholders.
You will need to have knowledge of the UK retail utilities industry (electricity, gas or smart metering).
You will also need:
- Demonstrable relevant energy related experience.
- Planning and organisational skills and you will be a great communicator.
- Be comfortable working to targets.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be a great problem solver and a team player.
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Deliver a high quality of work and be self-motivated.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, an excellent and friendly work environment with plenty of training and development potential and much more.
Change Analyst is a permanent opportunity. The applicable: £35,500-£45,000pa (dependent on experience).
Please click apply below to be considered.