We are seeking a Centre Team Leader.
You will need experiences with team leadership, customer service and business planning support.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a further education examinations provider. The work location is Croydon.
What will you be doing?
As Centre Team Leader you will support with providing a high level of administration and maintaining customer service standards within the Centre. You will support all associated day-to day functions. In addition, support the promotion of a secure and safe test environment, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures to maintain the security and integrity of the test.
You will also:
- Coaching, mentoring and training of centre staff.
- Assist with centre checks (ID cans etc.).
- Maintain administrative and marketing stock levels.
- Ensure risks and incidences are recorded.
- Support marketing planning, operational activities and special projects.
- Provide duty management in the absence of the the Centre Manager.
This is a hands-on role where you will be supporting the Centre Manager and the test centre activity and productivity. This position would suit someone who has worked within a similar position before or who has experiences within a similar role (for example having worked as retail manager/team leader, call centre manager/team leader etc.).
You will have:
- Experience mentoring/coaching/leading a team.
- Experience within a customer service and administrative role.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people.
- Good attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Enjoy building relationships and networking.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communication both written and spoken.
The Centre Team Leader is a permanent position paying a salary of up to £26,500pa (dependent on experience). The position also offers exceptional benefits (pro-rata), such as Private medical, Life Assurance, Season loan ticket, free access to courses and more...
Are you keen to find out more?
Please click on the link below to apply.