We are currently working closely with our client to recruit a Buildings Administrator. You will ideally have relevant working experiences with property, facilities, housing or building maintenance as an administrator or working on a helpdesk. You will need to be technology confident, an exceptional communicator and be extremely well organised.
If the above describes you, please read on…
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a lovely small corporate business with offices within Central and Greater London.
What will you be doing?
As Building Services Administrator you will work closely with the Repairs & Maintenance Manager and Building Maintenance Surveyor. You will assist with the administration and office management connected with reactive and planned maintenance across several properties.
- Scheduling monthly property visits for in-house labour team and contractors to carry out routine maintenance checks.
- Interpreting monthly maintenance reports, highlighting recommendations for works required and flagging outstanding issues to the Repairs & Maintenance manager.
- Being the first point of contact for household/office staff regarding maintenance issues or breakdowns and logging these in the maintenance database.
- Raising work orders for labour pool staff (approx. 120-140 per month) and allocating the work accordingly.
- Raising purchase orders for external contractors (approx. 30-40 per month).
- Liaising with contractors; chasing for outstanding reports.
- Checking weekly timesheets and producing overtime schedule for payroll.
- Keeping accurate absence records for the department.
- Preparing and issuing the weekly planned works schedule.
- Pricing/purchasing of various materials /appliances for the properties, as well as PPE for the labour pool.
- Processing invoices for approval and managing the labour pool credit card statements.
- Maintaining health and safety documentation for the labour pool.
- Booking Eurostar and hotels for the team.
- Managing the reminders and bookings of MOTs and servicing of labour pool vehicles.
- Answering overflow calls from Reception.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
You will ideally have strong technical administrative experiences in dealing with property maintenance. In addition:
- You will hold previous experience in a similar maintenance/facilities/helpdesk role.
- An ability to understand technical maintenance terminology and interpret maintenance reports.
- Technically capable with a good understanding of Word and Excel.
- An exceptional and confident communicator - essential.
- Remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
This is a great opportunity to work for small corporate offices. This is an in-office full-time position Monday-Friday, working hours are 9.15am – 5.45pm or 8.30am-5pm. The position is located within beautiful offices and within friendly team.
You can expect great benefits post probation such as Life insurance, contributory pension, discretionary Christmas bonus, 5 weeks annual leave and more. The salary is £30,000pa - £40,000pa dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.