Working closely with the Apprenticeships Admissions Manager, this role is responsible for assisting with the accurate and timely onboarding of Apprentices onto their Apprenticeship programmes.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- To be responsible for the accurate data entry of Apprentice details and course bookings onto a variety of systems such as ADM/FI Learn/PICSweb.
- Booking pre-work as required and ensuring all Apprentices are booked onto relevant courses raising any issues with the Apprenticeship Admissions Manager.
- To ensure that PLR’s (Personal Learning Records) and Apprentice/Employer skills assessments are saved correctly.
- To regularly report on outstanding information.
- Assist with the drafting of final forms onto PICS web.
- To ensure continuous improvements are looked for in the service offered and to work with other members of the FI team to deliver these.
- Supporting additional work as required by management from time to time.
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry processing skills
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage own workload and work under pressure during busy onboarding periods
- Computer literate
- Understanding of the accountancy sector or Apprenticeships