Admissions & PA Temp Support
We are currently recruiting for an Admissions & PA support on a temp basis for 4-6 weeks.
Located in Pimlico
Open to hourly rate depending experience £14-18 an hour
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well known private school helping children with special needs- from Primary to Secondary.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The role is a mix of Admissions and PA support.
Support the Headteacher, Staff and Governors to ensure that prospective parents and pupils are offered a seamless service on their journey to becoming part of the School. To offer support to the Headteacher in terms of diary management, gatekeeping and reporting.
- Manage the Admissions process, colating paperwork, including arranging visits and assessments, school viewings and meetings for prospective parents
- Deal with all queries from parents and local authorities regarding admissions
- Liaise with EPs, SENCos, and therapists in relation to assesments
- Send out assesment reports, offer letters and contracts
- Prepare records for CENSUS returns and Management information
- Deal with any enquiries for appeal and support the school process
- Collate information and arrange the preparation (and update) of welcome packs for the new intake
- To support the Headmaster with the diary and school reports
- Manage all queries from various sources, in person, in writing, e-mailing or by telephone to ensure that precise information is given
- Be the face of the School and ensure a welcoming, professional reception to all children, parents, carers, staff and visitors
- To bepart of the senior administration team helping to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Minimum 1 years experience as an EA to a senior level leader
- Experience of working in a School, College or Nursery Admissions environment
- Some knowledge of Special Educational Needs in education is helpful
- Good networker, able to build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of team
- Free school lunch during term time
- Buffet lunches during INSET
- End of Year staff event
- Complimentary tea/coffee and fruit
- Excellent transport links [close to mainline Victoria and Vauxhall, 3 minutes from Pimlico tube and numerous central London bus routes]
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.