We are currently seeking x4 Administrative Coordinators due to increased demand. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating the timely and efficient scheduling of Fitness to Practice hearings..
Note, these positions are for a 6 month fixed period, there is possibility of extension or to go permanent at the end of this time.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a non-profit organisation with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. Our client is committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career with some fantastic benefits.
What will you be doing?
As Administrative Coordinator you be managing the scheduling of meetings (including prioritising and conflicts) in a tribunal style setting or similar to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Manage and coordinate the timely and efficient scheduling of Fitness to Practise events.
- Manage a varied and complex mix of allocated cases, ensuring that actions are prioritised in order of importance and urgency.
- Ensure that a high quality of customer service is provided to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing complex logistical issues and facilitating the fair and efficient progress of all events for the Fitness to Practise Department as required.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination of special measures that may be required for hearings.
- Taking responsibility for delegated authority to select members of the Practice committees for Fitness to Practise proceedings whilst monitoring conflicts of interest, to ensure that registrants have a fair hearing.
- Draft and publish allegations and hearing information on the organisation website, ensuring that confidential and sensitive information are appropriately redacted, in line with the publications policy.
- Manage multiple suppliers in line with the organisation policies and the terms.
- Provide support and guidance to witnesses and others attending hearings who may be distressed or vulnerable.
- Liaise with external lawyers, legal assessors, panel members, registrants, suppliers, union representatives and other relevant external bodies, providing guidance where necessary.
You will ideally have previous experience with a similar role or have a strong transferrable skillset. You will also demonstrate the ability to handle high-level administration tasks, including diary management. You will also have the ability to deal with people from all levels and from a diverse range of backgrounds (including people who may be vulnerable - and to deal with issues sensitively and tactfully).
- Experience of working within a tribunal or hearings setting - desired
- Experience of working independently using planning and facilitation skills.
- Experience of complex problem solving with the ability to make relevant decisions autonomously.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to support and manage challenging and vulnerable individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a non-profit organisation who are committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career.
The Administrative Coordinator position salary is £27,200 pa (dependent on experience), across 35 hours per week, home working 4 days per week (Friday in office working) and outstanding employee benefits; benefits include generous annual leave, pension scheme, employee discounts.
Please click on the link below to apply.