We are seeking a CIPD qualified (or equivalent) individual with a proven track record at senior HR advisory level. You will need to have had previous experiences across all areas of HR including day-to-day administration and providing advice across the organisation.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a UK based energy focused organisation.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a good reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Head of People, you will report to the Director of Corporate Services, providing end to end human resources support from day-to-day administration through to supporting the CEO, directors and the staff, providing advice in accordance with company policy and standards. Ensuring the smooth running of operational day to day HR activities including:
- Absences/probations/grievances/performance management.
- Advising on all HR matters.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the administration of monthly payroll, workers payroll, expenses, pension administration and provision of employee benefits.
- Managing all recruitment and assisting Line Mangers with the selection and the onboarding process.
- Promoting internal values and ED&I initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with any legislative changes to ensure compliance.
- Sharing best HR practices and guidance.
- Take responsibility for keeping accurate and confidential personnel files for all employees.
- Any other reasonable HR responsibilities as required.
- Fully CIPD Qualified or equivalent.
- Proven track record working at Senior HR level.
- Excellent administrative skills, with strong attention to detail and a high level of organisation.
- Passionate about helping to create a positive, fun workplace culture and improving employee engagement.
- Solid understanding of confidentiality and GDPR laws.
- Experience or exposure to BreatheHR – desired.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
The Head of People position is permanent, paying £60,000 pa - £65,000 pa (dependent on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits. Employee benefits include enhanced basic holiday, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Annual Bupa Medical Assessment, Employee Assistance Programme and an interest-free season ticket or bike loan.
This position has a hybrid working pattern, this is partially working in officer and partially from home.
How to apply
To apply for the Junior Data Manager position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.