We are currently recruiting for a HR Co-ordiantor to work on going on a temporary contract; the role could go perm, paying up to £32,000 per annum. £18-20 an hour Located in Southwark, just south of the River Thames, the office is in a lovely location surrounded by multiple bars, restaurants and shops.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an international charity, focusing on developing ideas and strategies to imporve the lives of the world’s poorest people.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To provide a pro-active, professional, effective and value-added HR operational service to the HR Team, managers and staff of the Institute and be the first point of contact and coordinator for all generalist HR operational matters.
To understand the aims of a strategic HR function and to support staff in introducing and implementing best practice policies and practices for the Institute.
Recruitment Process Coordination
- First point of contact for all Recruitment processing
- Provide recruitment advice and guidance to managers in line with good practice, facilitating the development of JD’s, advertising campaigns, monitoring, selection, recruitment, onboarding and all clearances.
- Liaising with job agencies to secure cost effective temporary resourcing requirements and compliance with legislative requirements, where appropriate
- Coordinate all recruitment administration within the process.
- Contact line managers at key stages to provide guidance and probation paperwork
- Work with line managers and HRBP to coordinate to resolve performance or probationary review issues.
Starters, leavers, changes
- Accurately input new staff/ leaver data into the HR system and save relevant information into the personnel file.
- Arrange exit interviews and other relevant meetings in a timely manner, taking notes as requested.
- Manage and update the HR Intranet portal.
- Responsible for HR system maintenance including but not limited too; liaising with help desk, resolving client queries, technical issues, process issues and updates etc.
- Coordinate learning and development process for HR Team and communications to staff.
- To assist in the coordination of learning and development courses, when required due to high volume.
- Collect and collate feedback, highlighting any issues as necessary to the HR management
- Self-starter who is able to manage own workload and uses initiative to prioritise
- Experience in generalist operational HR Role
- Desirable- First degree related to Human Resources
Completed or studying towards CIPD
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possesses great attention to detail
- Consistent approach to following up on tasks to ensure completion
- Personable, helpful, enjoys working in team environment
- Work in a fantastic location, just a stones throw away from Central London
- Great transport links with multiple restaurants and bars right on the riverfront