Due to expansion our Client is seeking to recruit a talented HR Coordinator.
You will need to have some previous HR experience, an ability to accurately touch type and strong written and numerical ability and attention to detail.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a well known and established accountancy firm located in North West London
Note, this is an in office position working across 35 hours per week.
What will you be doing?
The HR Coordinator will support across the business with various HR coordination and administrative tasks. Supporting the smooth running of HR processes.
You will be working within an office environment, duties and responsible areas will include (but will not be restricted to):
- HR Administration HRIS and other Software.
- Offer Letters and Contracts.
- Updating the SharePointsystem.
- Coordinating Training Courses and Apprenticeships.
- Benefits coordination ie Bupa, Life Assurance etc.
- Putting in place wellbeing programmes and benefits continually promote them.
- Recognising special days/events ie Mental Health Day.
- New Starters Lunch.
- Onboarding new starters.
- Probation Periods reviews and follow ups.
- Social Events and Calendar.
- Assisting with recruitment, posting jobs on job boards sifting/logging CVs setting up interviews.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- Educated ideally to A-level or equivalent.
- IT literacy – Microsoft Office
- Previous experience within a HR Coordinator position dealing with high volumes of work and providing a high level professional service.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technology savvy and with experience of using HR databases.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proactive attitude and ability to hit the ground running.
The HR Coordinator is a permanent position working in-office Monday-Friday across 35 hours per week. The salary applicable is up to £30,000pa-£35,000pa plus benefits, such as working within a friendly and engaging team, 25 days holiday (opportunities to buy and sell leave), pension scheme, discretionary bonus plus social events in and out of office.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.