Are you looking for your next opportunity within HR? Do you have experience leading on complex ER cases?
Then, this could be the perfect position for you.
Who will you be working for?
We are currently working closely with our Client to recruit a permanent HR Business Partner. Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Providing management advice and offering solutions.
- Coaching and supporting managers.
- Identifying training needs.
- Developing, designing and delivering training.
- Leading on and/or supporting with ER cases and HR queries.
- Supporting with Employment Tribunal preparation and submissions.
- Updating stakeholders.
- Involvement in HR related projects.
- Experience within a similar role. Including experience leading on complex disciplinary, performance and grievance cases.
- HR qualified to degree or CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Superb communication skills and a happiness to work with others.
- A good eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable organisation in a fantastic central location. The HR Business Partner position offers an attractive package including a salary of up to £50,000 (depending on experience) as well as many other benefits. Part of this role does require travelling monthly to other parts of the UK.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.