HR Assistant – FTC (12 months)
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a small HR team? Do you enjoy administration tasks? Then, this could be the perfect position for you.
We are currently working closely with our Client to recruit a talented HR assistant for a 12-month FTC. You would be working for a lovely small corporate head office who have very high staff retention.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a lovely small corporate head office in SW1.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing and administering monthly, fortnightly and weekly payroll.
- Recording information on the HR database.
- Producing reports.
- Assisting with the administration. This could include employee contracts, induction forms, reference checks and auto-enrollment paperwork.
- Organising temporary reception cover as required and providing occasional lunch cover for Receptionist.
- Assisting the HR Manager with Office Management responsibilities.
- Interest in HR role; experience within HR is desirable.
- Must have previous strong IT skills. Particularly, must be confident using Excel.
- Be an exceptional communicator.
- Confident in a formal environment.
- Remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company on a 12-month FTC. This role will provide you with the opportunity to develop within a small HR team and to gain experience in a variety of areas. The working hours are 9.15am – 5.45pm and the salary is £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
“YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE”