Are you a graduate seeking to launch your career within Human Resources? Perhaps you already have some HR or office based experiences and would like or have already begun to pursue a CIPD.
If so, we would like to hear from you – please read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a global think tank.
What you will be doing?
Within this position you will work closely in a small team alongside the HR Manager and HR Advisor. This role will give you scope to learn within HR and develop professionally a career in HR. This role will include:
- Recruitment Administration - including logging of applications, placing adverts, and arranging interviews
- New joiners and leavers administration and reference checking
- Maintaining and updating the internal HR database
- Training and development administration,
- Booking meeting rooms
- Any other required general HR administration.
We are seeking a well organised graduate with a true passion and interest in HR. You will be exceptionally well organised, have strong excel skills, be technology savvy, a good communicator, be well presented, self motivated and with a calm confidence.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, exceptional benefits with an opportunity to professionally develop (including study towards CIPD) plus other great employee benefits.
The salary is up to £22,000-£25,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Human Resources Administrator position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.