Seeking a Temp HR Administrator; for an immediate start; for 4-6 weeks; to help with a back log of work.
£15-16 an hour
Who you will be working for?
Our Client is a not for profit and well known innovative organisation in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
As HR Administrator you will play a vital role in ensuring a high-quality employee experience and be responsible for providing an efficient HR administration service across the full generalist remit, including recruitment, new starters and leavers processes as well as providing general HR administration to the HR team.
Your key duties will also include:
- Previous HR experience
- Admin experience
- Skills with Microsoft Office
- Experience with sharepoint is helpful
You will need to have office based administration experience and ideally HR experience.
You will also need:
- Educated to A-level or equivalent.
- Working towards a CIPD qualification and / or able to illustrate an understanding of HR.
- HR administration and knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- Proven ability to proactively complete a variety of administrative tasks to a high standard with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to plan, multi-task, prioritise and work on own initiative whilst being flexible to changes and competing demands.
- Experience of working in a membership organisation or the charitable sector - desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please click to apply below.