This role is responsible for financial processes, chasing outstanding fees, accounts receivable management and customer service. The role focuses on providing optimal student experience relating to students financing their education.
- Coordinates the resolution of past due balances under established guidelines through direct contact with students.
- Evaluates student accounts to explore solutions that assist students in attaining their educational goals.
- Monitor student account receivables and related financial activity to ensure its adherence with the student selected payment option and company policy.
- Build close relationships with internal departments to ensure smooth collections and student experience
- Work closely with external collections providers
- Make decisions along with senior staff at escalation points on collections process.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- You will be experienced in managing high outbound phone activities
- Ability to follow oral and written directions as they relate to the job functions
- Possess excellent organisational skills & communications skills
- Ability to provide timely, accurate information on a variety of financial oriented subject
- Be a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills