- Acting as the first point of contact for students and employers, making outbound calls to warm leads and receiving inbound calls with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Respond to customers who express an interest in the company via Live Chat, answering questions effectively and efficiently in line with guidelines
- Interface with other departments within the organization, navigate company's customer information systems and displays a fundamental knowledge of company, services and products to research and respond to customer inquiries.
- To consistently provide a proactive level of support to always meet customers’ expectations, within specified SLA’s
- To adhere to the company’s data quality measures by logging, tracking, and maintaining up to date student records.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Previous outbound experience or demonstrable skills
- Experience of working and thrive in a targeted environment
- High levels of self-motivation
- A positive and helpful attitude with customers
- IT literate and competent using databases and spreadsheets