Our client is seeking an individual with an ability to work confidently and accurately under pressure. As well as being proficient with a range of technical software (such as SQL Server and ASP.NET). The successful candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills, be highly motivated and be able to gain a quick understanding of technical processes.
The Senior Technical Analyst is a 12-month fixed term maternity contract.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established and highly regarded membership focused organisation.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a highly analytical, numerate and technical analyst to join our small and friendly team in central London. The successful person will be able to work confidently and accurately under pressure. As well as being proficient with a range of technical software (such as SQL Server and ASP.NET) the successful candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills, be highly motivated and be able to gain a quick understanding of technical processes.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- To work extensively in Excel to analyse and manipulate datasets.
- To work extensively with vast SQL Server database of Census data.
- Producing data analysis for the annual Census report and you will work with this dataset throughout the year on other related research projects as well as smaller ad hoc research requests.
- To work accurately under pressure with the SQL Server database of exam result data.
- To analyse results from new questionnaires and present findings to the Head of Research and Data.
- To work on other research tasks as required.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills.
- Advanced SQL skills and can create, maintain and run a variety of database queries.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy with excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work well under pressure and is used to working to tight deadlines.
- Team player and shows willingness to contribute to the wider office team’s goals and objectives
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Senior Technical Analyst is a full-time 12-month fixed term maternity contract; paying up to £45,000pa (salary is dependent on experience) plus great benefits.
Note, our client is offering a hybrid working model subject to the demands of the position. This could be subject to future change or adjustment.
To apply for the Senior Technical Analyst opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.