What does the role entail?
We are seeking an experienced commercial Specification Sales Manager to win new large scale projects for a leading European manufacturer of building systems management, lighting, electrical and smart building technology products.
Typical project order values range from £50K to £500K depending on complexity, with sales cycles up to 1.5-2 years.
Very much a long term solution sales role, the ideal candidate will have an interest in specification, project and technical sales, along with experience and confidence selling to M&E consultants, M&E contractors, mechanical and electrical specialist customers.
Salary c£65,0000pa (dependent on experience) + performance related bonus of up to 30%.
The role is field based, with minimal monthly office contact. Focus on key large cities will see you engage with specifiers, contractors and clients across the UK. Home location - flexible.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a growing European manufacturing company with over 300 staff across Europe. With a huge reputation internationally across commercial, hotel and hospitality sectors.
What experienced do you need?
- Prior specification sales experience selling into M&E consultants or M&E contractors and electrical contractors.
- Ideally our client is looking for experience selling a related product e.g. lighting, controls, access control, sensors, building management systems or commercial electrical products.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Positive attitude and results driven approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team spirited approach to your work.
- Creative outlook results driven attitude and innovative thinking.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded with a basic salary of c£65,000pa DOE plus performance related bonus of up to 30%, all travel expenses, Bupa healthcare, pension scheme and more…
Please click below to apply.
Key terms for this role: senior specification sales manager, specification sales, M&E consultants, consulting engineers, BMS, building management systems, lighting, lighting controls, electrical, smart building technology, national, nationwide.