We are seeking an experienced Senior Relationship Manager. You will ideally have experiences having worked for a training provider, with apprenticeships /graduate programmes, with large Clients.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a permanent opportunity and will involve some weekly in-office working in either London or Manchester.
What will you be doing?
As Senior Relationship Manager you will work closely with key internal departments, including Relationship/Strategic Leads, and externally with the clients. You will also work closely with the organisations client’s senior Training team, working closely with the Service Delivery and Onboarding teams to ensure service and programme requirements are met.
The Senior Relationship Manager will be responsible for ensuring key client programmes run successfully to achieve client retention. The role includes proactively running and growing the client’s portfolio of programmes.
You will act as a key point of contact between the organisation and the client.
Other key duties include:
- Project managing the design and implementing of programmes, planning courses, ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time, analysing trainee performance.
- Possible line management responsibilities.
- Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business with regards to their current and future resourcing models.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationship through regular and structured contact that will include face to face meetings and telephone/email communications.
- Act as a key point of contact for the client training team and senior stakeholders.
- Chair client meetings and organise events.
- Prepare and conduct programme reviews and provide feedback to the client.
- Awareness of student results across Schools, and associated analysis where required.
- Create a plan and schedule accordingly to meet the clients’ needs and ensure the client is aware of the portfolio of available programmes.
- Work with internal departments to ensure that everything is in place to ensure the end-to-end programme logistics runs smoothly and on time.
- Ensure communication to students/apprentices/client of programme structure at each cohort is timely and clear.
- Lead on programme related contact with students e.g., Kick-off calls, re-sit calls, deferral calls.
- Work with internal teams to discuss and confirm any changes to the educational programme and feeding this back to the client.
- Liaise with internal teams to discuss programme activity on a frequent basis.
- Conduct intervention calls with learners and managers.
- Work with Faculty and Subject Matter Experts to ensure alignment on Achievement Ladder deadlines and communication to the client is timely.
- Liaise with Service Delivery team to ensure programme scheduling and tasks take place in desired timescale.
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required.
- Public sector framework and contract experience.
- A proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients, ideally with portfolios over £1m.
- Experience in working with demanding clients and under tight deadlines.
- Apprenticeships knowledge and experience.
- Project Management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines.
- Management/supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to internal / external stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- You will ideally have experiences working for a training provider, with apprenticeships graduate programmes with large with large Clients.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The Senior Relationship Manager position is a permanent position, the working hours are Mon-Friday 9am-5.30pm and offers a salary of up to £44,700pa-£58,200pa (dependent on experience) plus annual salary reviews.
Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.