Our client is seeking an experienced Team Manager who also has experience with day-to-day delivery and operational planning of professional conference and event programmes.
You will ideally have experience working within membership, healthcare or education.
The role is temp for 1 month - It could go on longer £20-22an hour
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
This role is responsible for the day-to-day delivery and operational planning of educational and professional development event programmes.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Line management of an event delivery team; appraisals, 1:1 meetings, management of underperformance, overseeing training and skills shortages and areas for development etc.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on all event projects, ensuring team members collaborate and communicate to achieve this.
- Ensure events are marketed to target audiences via all channels in a timely manner.
- Produce regular event reports, including attendance figures and collation of feedback, to provide a full evaluation and analysis of each event to inform future delivery.
- Produce standard documentation to ensure the team are all working in a consistent way, providing the same service to organisers and delegates.
- Manage event health and safety, ensuring suppliers, venues and facilities meet minimum requirements.
- Ensure event content is recorded and deliver video editing of events and webinar recordings, pre and post event as required.
- Create and monitor comprehensive and reliable financial reports detailing event income and expenditure, ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Be proactive in the research and sourcing of new events, formats, speakers and topics to ensure the overall programme is fresh and appealing to the target audience.
- Act as lead secretary for the Education Committee and its sub groups including the organisation of meetings, production of agendas, preparation of committee papers, production of minutes and follow-up actions.
- Deputise for members of the Education and Events Team, as and when required.
- Represent the the organisation at external meetings, occasional travel and overnight stays outside London may be required.
- Provide support across other training related activities, as required.
- Experience of event budget management and delivering set targets.
- Experience of producing and implementing event marketing plans.
- Experience of line managing a team of multiple people.
- Strong customer service experience, organisating skills, IT skills, and general communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability and confidence to work with and service a committee structure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for the Senior Conference, Event and Partnerships Manager opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below
Note, our client is offering a hybrid working model that may require occasional flexibility (average partial work from home - minimum 2 days per week in office 40%). This could be subject to future change or adjustment.