We are currently recruiting for an Sales and Marketing Manager -
1 Year Fixed term Contract
Deadline is 5th March; Interviews will take place on the 17th March. The role is located in Central London, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £30,311-£36,806 on a Remote Basis to start with.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
CILIP is the UK’s library and information association. We are the only chartered body in the world dedicated to uniting, supporting and advocating for information professionals and librarians – the people who help the world make better decisions.
CILIP is looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to help drive the development and delivery of their cross-organisation sales and marketing plan.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will be adept at devising and delivering engaging marketing campaigns (including e-mail campaigns) and developing content.
- The role involves working with the Head of Sales and Marketing and the CILIP marketing team to develop and deliver an integrated marketing strategy for all business drivers.
- You will be responsible for working with the sales and marketing team and other key stakeholders within CILIP to establish targets and develop detailed marketing plans for products, services and events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flair for writing engaging copy
- Proven experience delivering marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing automation and CRM tools
- Be able to work collaboratively and effectively manage multiple stakeholders
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Please can you also do a covering letter for this role.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed