Who will you be working for
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. This private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing
- Responding to email enquires in the mailbox
- Processing customers booking into on booking system (salesforce)
- Inputting customer information into booking system
- Chasing bookings VIA telephone
- Qualifying interests that come through RFI’s
- IT literate and competent with databases and spreadsheets
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of working within strict KPIs
- Attentive to detail and dedicated to quality
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Some sales experience
What’s in it for you
This is a great opportunity to work for a well established educational institution. You will be joining a friendly team of professionals and provide support for an organisation who operate with great values at their core.