Are you an experienced corporate/professional services receptionist with administrative and facilities experiences?
You will need a positive outlook and an ability to work well under pressure.
This position is a 9 month fixed term contract in-office Monday-Friday and the hours are 8.45am- 6pm.
Who you will be working for
Our client is a global investment business located in Central London with plush offices and a friendly and engaging atmosphere.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator you will work alongside an incredibly close but small team.
- Answer all incoming calls, messages and queries, fielding and directing to the appropriate person where necessary.
- Welcoming and coordinating guest and visitor arrivals and departures.
- Manage 5 meeting room diaries and logistics; maintaining the daily schedule, preparing the rooms and hospitality for meetings.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing post, courier and deliveries, coordinating with couriers and internal/ external storage facilities.
- Work closely with the internal administrative function to ensure a smooth front of house service for all internal parties.
- Maintaining the Reception and Facilities Manual with up to date processes/ contacts for reference for any temp cover.
- Managing all office and kitchen supplies including orders for stationary, kitchen and general office supplies.
- Coordinating facilities processes with third parties, including the building facilities team, contractors, maintenance companies, cleaners and other vendors - these could be routine and planned or otherwise ad hoc or unscheduled.
- Ensuring communal kitchen, public areas are clean and well maintained.
- Working with overseas facilities to maintain seating plans and employee extensions lists.
- Point of contact between the building & maintenance team.
- Responsible for reporting any temperature and lighting issues to Facilities Manager.
- Create access & work permits between contractors & the building management.
- Filing records.
- Admin assistance for IT team – mainly travel, expenses, maintaining holiday calendar.
- Assemble and bind presentation books.
- Other ad hoc projects, as necessary
You will need relevant experience within a similar position and sector.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional and advanced computer literacy and Outlook skills are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
In return, the benefits are outstanding; as well as joining a company focused on employee retention and growth, you can expect a competitive salary, Christmas annual leave (offices are closed), gym reimbursement scheme, life assurance and private health insurance.
The Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator position is a 9 month fixed term position paying between £35,000-£45,000 pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits.
How to apply
To apply for the Receptionist and Facilities Coordinator position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.