We are currently recruiting for a motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Lead who will be responsible for ensuring quality processes are in place, leading on quality matters. leading a team and developing processes and policies.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are a non-profit organisation within the healthcare sector.
What will you be doing?
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Lead. You will be leading a team to shape and develop Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that quality assurance processes and systems are in place.
- Lead and manage quality assurance plans and provide reports on progress.
- Lead, coach and manage a team.
- Implement audit plans to improve programmes.
- Implement risk management processes and policies.
- Draft council and committee papers.
- Manage a budget.
- Experience managing a Quality Assurance service.
- Experience managing a team.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team and work for a non-profit organisation who are committed to learning and developing opportunities to support building your skills and career. We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Lead with a salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
with some fantastic benefits including generous annual leave, pension scheme, and employee discounts.
Please click on the link below to apply.