We are currently recruiting for a Project Officer to start immediately on a Temp-On going basis until Summer 24- The role is Hybrid- 2 days in and 3 days from home and working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive 27,385-£30,053 £17.23-£18.91 an hour
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Using SPSS, cleaning, analysing, and preparing large data sets for reporting, according to project written protocols
Liaising with audit participants
- Steering Group members, Clinical leads/ consultants, and other stakeholders
- Creating updates for participants and email outs using Dot mailer
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Checking data and liaising with audit participants
- Entering data into report templates
Preparation, mailing of audit materials and guidance, and follow up correspondence
- Maintain existing databases, and design and manage new databases as required by the project/programme
- Organising online events and workshops
- Carry out general office administration that supports the work of the projects (e.g., travel bookings, taking minutes, printing, stationery orders, mail-outs etc).
- Confident user of statistical packages including SPSS and Excel, high level of numeracy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills